Gift Guide For The Product Junkie
I'm sure it's more common than not for people to wait until the last minute to finish their Christmas shopping. If you happen to fall into that category, I've got a few products I wanted to share with you that would make a great gift for that "product junkie" in your life...
1. Marc Jacobs Daisy- One of my favorite scents, it's light, fresh, and obviously floral. I have been a Daisy fan since the beginning.
2. NS Minerals Makeup- This mineral makeup does the job it's supposed to do. The foundations provide full coverage and feel light. I have noticed a significant change in my breakouts since I started using this makeup. I won't claim it's the only reason, but I do believe my previous makeup was wreaking havoc on my skin. I really love using the setting powder on top of my foundation to ensure I don't look oily throughout the day.
3. Skin Again Youth- Skin Again is a vegan skin care line that emphasizes the incorporation of wellness and natural energy into its customers everyday lifestyles. This face cream is great for aging, dry skin. It helps replenish the lost moisture and aids in the prevention of wrinkles. It's not heavy like other anti-aging creams, either.
They're even having a promotion right now- Buy One, Get One Free + free set of Morphe Makeup Brushes (while supplies last. Free rush shipping with promo code 'santalovesme'). Ends Dec. 22
4. 24 Karite Gold Shea Butter Eye Cream- This stuff smells like bananas and feels so good on the skin. I've really noticed a difference in the new wrinkles around my eyes. It helps to firm and tighten that area while adding moisture. This company is all natural. The name 24Karite Gold refers to the color and benefits of Raw Shea Butter in its natural state.
5. Jane Iredale Makeup- I've been using this makeup recently and love it. Jane Iredale is all natural and the brand I've heard most often recommended by dermatologists. Not only will you be looking beautiful, but the makeup itself will provide anti-aging properties and act as a natural sunscreen.
c/o Mindful Women Spa
Let me know if you try any of these or buy them for someone else. They're sure to make that "product junkie" in your life extremely happy on Christmas morning. Bonus- there's still time to order for delivery by Christmas!