Oh, 7 Questions.
You always make me share pictures that probably shouldn't be shared...
This was an outtake from this post. I was just talking. Not acting, not exaggerating, just bein' me.
Speaking of that post...
Lulu's is offering a discount code for my readers! It's valid until Saturday, so grab your goodies now!
My outfits are pretty bold... but I feel like I'm, personally, pretty understated, in a good way, of course. haha!
2. You have to survive alone in the wild and you only get to take one thing with you. Your choices are: A Pocket Knife, a Water Bottle, or a Book. Which do you choose and why?
A Pocket Knife. I will have plenty of entertainment and kindling in the wild- no need for a book. I know how to find water, so i'm good there. So I pick the knife.
3. Thirty Two Cows, Seven Eight Chickens, How Many Didn't?
I wondered if anyone would know this one. The answer is 25. :)
4. Would you rather die doing one legendary act of service or do small acts of kindness that may go unnoticed every day?
Small acts of kindness every day. They make the biggest difference. :)
5. Happiness is ________. (one word; fill in the blank)
6. Can you laugh with out smiling?
Yes, but it's really creepy. I should have required a video with this one. That would have been hilarious!
7. Do you pop your knuckles?
yes... don't judge!
Next Week's Questions:
1. Hamburger or Hotdog? (veggie versions count)
2. If you had to live on any other planet in our solar system, besides Earth, which would you choose?
3. Share a photo of an outfit that represents your personal style, please. (doesn't have to be of you)
4. Would you rather get ready for the day or get ready for bed?
5. You have to choose between never having eyelashes or never having eyebrows, which would you choose?
6. What do you want to be when you grow up?
7. Do you set your clocks right on time, or a few minutes ahead or behind?