This is my niece and I on our epic road trip last year. I told her "do a funny pose!" and that's what she came up with. haha! Love her so much.
This is such a hard question... I love all of the princesses! I think I'd choose Rapunzel. I have always loved that story and Tangled is one of my favorite movies. When i was little I had really long hair and my family used to tell me "One day, it'll be as long as Rapunzel's." I loved that. :)
this version of rapunzel was always pretty great too. haha! Anyone? Anyone?
2. Do you have any odd habits? (do things in order, words that you say too often, etc)
I always eat food in order. Side dishes, main dish, dessert.
3. What's your "go to" outfit?
Skinny jeans, my brown booties, and white blouse.
4. Do you have any siblings? What are their genders, ages, order of age, names, etc?
I have two sister. Chablis (shuh-blee)- 29; McKenna- 21. I'm the middle.
5. What's your favorite precious stone?
I've always loved sapphires.
6. If you had a check in your hand for 1 million dollars, what would you do with it?
I would pay off my loans, donate to a good cause, and take a trip... and I probably couldn't resist a new outfit too...
7. What do you love most about yourself- physically (eyes, smile, hair, etc. I don't know a good way to word that question...)
I've always liked my eyes. They're pretty big, I like the color, and I have naturally long lashes. (so hard to compliment yourself)