This was taken last Saturday night. I was hanging out with my sister and a couple of her friends, they all need new glasses, I don't wear glasses, so naturally we took a picture with our favorite pairs... This also happens to be the night I got sick (still not 100% better) and just looking at the pic... moving on...
Well, seeing as I am/ was JUST sick, I know the answer to this. I turn into a baby. I watch shows I watched when I was a kid, whine a lot, need someone to take care of me, and maybe MAYBE cry... a little... And I ALWAYS crave Orange Juice and Applesauce.
2. What do you do to find motivation when you feel you've lost it?
Oh my, I'm feeling so unmotivated right now, so I'm excited to read your answers. I usually just push through until it comes back...
3. Do you wish time away or do you savor every moment?
I have trained myself over the past couple of years to savor every moment. But when I lose motivation (like now) I tend to wish time away again.
4. If you could be any mythological creature, what would you be, and why?
OH man... SO many to choose from!! I'm sure someone is going to say one and I'll think "gah! why didn't I think of that?". But right now, it'd be a mermaid. :)
5. What is your current biggest weakness and are you working on fixing it?
Being scared. I'm a big ol' baby sometimes and in certain situations and am working really hard on being brave.
6. How do you greet someone when meeting them for the first time?
Just a friendly "hello, nice to meet you" and a hand shake.
7. How do you grocery shop? (Do you write up a list? Go in with no idea what you're looking for? Have meal plans? Bring your own shopping bags?)
Unfortunately, I use the list in my head. Note to self- it's not a successful way of grocery shopping. I always forget something or allow myself to buy something I shouldn't. I should try meal planning...
Can't wait to read your answers!!