While photos from the blog retreat have all been shared, I still had some photos from other moments of my weekend...
1. This is how I pack. I stand in my closet and empty it of all the items I want to take with me.
2. No worries, by the end it's all organized.
3. Had my essentials and was ready to head up North!
After the blog retreat I spent Sunday with my family and friends and loved every minute of it. Monday I met up with a couple of blog friends for lunch at my FAVORITE restaurant- Zupas!
1. Shannon and I
3. Every meal comes with a chocolate covered strawberry... best way to end a delicious meal
Monday night was spent shopping at the new (and incredible!) City Creek Mall with my sister. I got a few new items that I'm sure you'll see soon.
1. This mall is seriously cool. They even have a water show!
2. As we were driving home my sister exclaimed "You didn't take one single pic of us!". I was appalled, so we quickly snapped this beauty...
3. This, this is my sister's cat. He sits like a dog.
I've been wanting a succulent plant for such a long time. One of my roommates- Cynthia, from the blog retreat is actually a gardner/ landscaper and she brought us all little succulents! I was so excited!
1. My little Mr. Succulent
2. I bought Mr. Succulent a girlfriend. Meet Miss Cactus
3. My good blog friend Jen/ Punky sent me this CUTE necklace because she knows how much I love foxes! SO sweet and I love it!
And that's it! My trip up North has officially been recapped. :)
(items I may have missed: Friday morning, before heading to the retreat, my parents took me to see The Hunger Games again. Saturday morning I left the retreat for a bit to do makeup for my friend's wedding, she looked beautiful. Saturday, after the retreat, I spent the evening chatting with my lifelong friend Katie who just happens to be the cutest pregnant lady... ever. It was so much fun seeing a bunch of my close friends on Sunday. Monday after lunch, Shannon came to my house and we shot some photos for a couple of fashion posts, those are coming soon [so I guess the weekend's not COMPLETELY recapped]. My original plan was to drive back South on Monday afternoon. That quickly changed and I ended up coming home Tuesday morning. I just couldn't leave! It was way too much fun.) :)
Oh, and here's a little video I made from my weekend up north. It's not fancy or anything, but I wanted to put the videos I took to good use. It includes a little car singing, choreographed dancing, and blog celebrity class taking. :)