Here is my funny photo:
This is one of my BFF's Sierra and I. Oh this night... This is the night where I learned it's a good thing I don't gamble. We were at a place called "Pirate Island" (hence the bandanna and balloon swords) both addicted to this game (yes, it's an arcade... not even a casino) and could NOT stop playing. I was chugging Dr. Pepper like nobody's business, there was a bit of crazy giggling, and flirting with the boy who worked there so he would keep giving us free tokens. (no, I wasn't the one who did the flirting. I stink at flirting.)
a few months later we were reunited with our favorite game... It was just as wonderful.
1. What is your favorite day of the week and why?
SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY!!
Ok, said in a much more respectful manner- Sunday. It is the day of rest, filled with great food, family, games, and of course- church. :)
2. If you decided to change your name, what would you change it to?
Such a tough one... I have a lot of names I love... Um, I really like the name Fallon. It also means "in charge" (just looked it up) which is what I like to be... haha!
3. What is one product you use (it can be for anything) that you feel is a miracle worker?
Oh my goodness this product is amazing! It's Dermalogica's Concealing Spot Treatment. It's not so good for the concealing factor (it's a real orangey color) but for the healing factor! I've been having THE worst breakout of my life (and that is NOT an exaggeration) and this stuff has been saving me. It has sulfur in it which is really good for excessive oil.
4. High heels, flats, sneakers, or boots?
Boots. :) I have a pair of booties that I wear...mmmm... pretty much every day.
5. You see your favorite celebrity (it can be any kid of celebrity- movie star, singer, writer, political leader, blogger) walking down the street, what do you do?
I don't care too much about regular celebrities. But if it were a blogger celebrity (Teaka, Elizabeth, Kendi, Naomi, and Nat just to name a few.) I would be the annoying fan that ran up to them, told them how much I love their blog, told them I was a blogger too in hopes that they'd check it out, and ask if I could take a picture with them. Yup. I'd be one of THOSE fans.
6. If you could pick one item to never have to pay for again, what would it be?
Gas. To be able to roadtrip for free? Awesooooooooome!
7. what was your favorite tv show or movie growing up?