I hope you all had such a good weekend! You all deserve it. :)
Not only was it Easter weekend, but for me, it was also Spring Break. Which really just meant I had one extra day off from school. Not a lot, didn't feel like enough, but I'll take it. :)
1. I actually left school half a day early. So I had a 3 1/2 day weekend. I was so happy!
2. Just an outfit.
3. Reunited with my LOVE- Costa Vida Salad. All of you Cafe Rio fans, I'm sorry, but you are wrong. Costa Vida is waaaaaaaaaaay better. I've always been a Costa fan and use to think there wasn't much of a difference. Well, there is. And Costa is the winner... by far.
4. I do love the red rock. Not as much as the Rocky Mountains up north, but I do like it.
5. Easter Breakfast.
6. Dying Easter eggs all by my lonesome because no one else thought they were cool enough to participate. That's fine. I can be cool alone... it's cool.
7. My sister came to spend the weekend with me!
8. Driving in my sister's car.
Here are my beautifully pastel Easter Eggs!
Have a GREAT day everyone!
P.S. The 7 Questions for tomorrow's post are up on my FB!
P.P.S. Have you signed up for the Send Something Good Project yet??