1. I went to Zumba for the first time since my move (which was in January btw) and it was SO fun! I need to go back. Somehow another week has come and gone and I have yet to go back. Whoops.
2. I know how you guys all love my toilet pictures. So here you go- another one. haha! It's the only way I can see my entire outfit.
3. Walking around, shopping for SSG. I have successfully bought everything I'm sending and will hopefully send it by tomorrow!
4. I "woke up" on Tuesday morning, decided I wasn't really going to get up, called the school to say I was going to be late, enjoyed my morning off too much, called the school again to tell them I wasn't coming at all. My entire day looked like this picture. Fantastic is what it was.
5. Mint Chocolate Chip (or cookie) Ice Cream is my favorite.
6. It was my roommate's bday the other day. So we went to Mongolian BBQ to celebrate. It was delicious! (the ice cream was our dessert)
7. There's an Orange Peel right by my school... we go way too often.
8. Green Smoothies are my BFF. As are my new Copco Cups!
So, you may have noticed that the last 4 photos had to do with food. Why? Apparently my diet is the most interesting thing I have to share with you? How sad is that?! It would be one thing if this were a "Food Blog", or I had actual meals. But no, neither of those represent my life. I will try not to share so many food pictures in the future. Unless it's a recipe. Good? Good.
P.S. we can be instafriends!