How was your weekend?? :D I hope it was wonderful.
Mine was pretty good! I did a little shopping, met some new people, slept a lot, the usual. :)
1. These are by far my favorite socks. I got them in Alaska (obviously), they're made to look like "Musher" boots. :D
2. My "Something Good" items came yesterday! So excited to use them!
3. I helped my Aunt on Friday with a race/ carnival she was in charge of. I looked great in that orange vest.
4. That's the view I get to see at the end of every day. It's a pretty great one.
5. And this is the view I see at the beginning of every day.
6. I bought a clock! My apartment is seriously lacking in decor.
7. The other day my straightner was falling off the counter. Instead of letting it fall my reflexes kicked in and I tried to grab it. Bad idea. It blistered pretty bad. The burning sensation was relieved instantly by using arnica cream from my glymed school kit. But the blister popped while I was wearing gloves at school and still hasn't healed.
8. Orange Float!
9. I bought- We Bought a Zoo. It's seriously one of my favorite movies and I had to own it.
10. Cars Mac N'Cheese. Fancy food.
11- 16. My friend has a farm and took me to see all of the baby animals! I cannot wait for the goat babies to come! Hopefully they came over the weekend and I can go see them today! :D
Tell me about your weekend. What did you do??