First, some of you may remember a little project called "Package Pals". Well, you just might want to check back tomorrow if you want to participate in the next round!! Ah!
Now, on to 7 Questions. My funny photo:
I told you I'm good at making ugly faces. Ok, I used the mac photo booth for this. But honestly, isn't that the worst photo ever? I have multiple rows of teeth!
1. If you could have a superpower, what would it be and why?
Easy. I would be able to Teleport! Seriously, blink my eyes and be anywhere I wanted to be? MY DREAM!
2. If you could hold the world record for something, what would it be for and why?
I saw this video a few years ago, I've always had dreams (literally) where I can just pirouette forever, and I seriously miss my dancing days. (hopefully they're not over) THIS is what I would chose.
3. What is the weirdest thing you've ever eaten?
Hmmm... Quail Eggs?
4. Where would you hide something if you didn't want it to be found?
Well, if I told you that then it would be found, now wouldn't it? Jk. I would hide it... Oh goodness. I can't think of anything great. I guess I'd hide it in our hidden room back at my house. :)
5. What is one of your Spring and/ or Easter traditions?
I know this one is pretty common. But we always dye eggs for Easter. Then I use the eggs to make egg salad. Oh. YUM!
6. Would you rather have to make all of your own clothes (including patterns), cook dinner from scratch every night, or walk everywhere you wanted to go?
I'd have to say cook dinner from scratch. Then I'd always be eating GOOD food. Nothing processed. And if I didn't have to clean up, I think I could do it. :)
7. What is your most embarrassing moment? I know, big one.
Well, I had my very first "wax" client a couple of weeks ago. It was just a brow wax, but all of the hard wax was gone, so I had to use soft wax. I really prefer the hard wax. It's a lot easier to work with. But, I didn't have a choice. So I put some wax on the stick, turned, so I could apply it, and then... *drip* right into her hair...
I was trying so hard not to freak out. I didn't want to say anything, but I couldn't exactly take it out without her noticing. So I waxed her brows, and just as she was about to get up I said "Oh, whoops! Looks like I got a little wax in your hair. Let me just take that out..." Luckily wax can be removed with the oil we have. It came right out, but her hair was all oily, and the best part? She was the sister in law of one of my school's directors. Awesome. haha!
Can't wait to read all of your answers!!