Ok ok ok...I am FINALLY participating in the "11 Things" game floating around. Thank you to those who've tagged me. I couldn't remember who all did, so I am using the questions that Busy Bee Lauren asked when she tagged me. Here we go:
There are six rules:
1. Post these rules
2. Post 11 random things about yourself
3. Answer the questions set for you in the original post
4. Create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them
5. Go to their blog and tell them you've tagged them
6. No saying "if you're reading this, you're tagged"
11 Random Things About Me:
1. When I was doing my "Fantasy Makeup" class I accidentally bought purple silly string instead of pink hair spray... Luckily I figured it out BEFORE I sprayed her hair...
2. Foxes are my favorite animal... and lions. Hence why there are entire pin boards dedicated to them on my Pinterest.
3. A road trip would be my vacation of choice
4. I'm a perfectionist and have to do things "just right"
5. People tell me "You're so short!" all the time, which is good, because I often forget.
6. I am in love with this man...
7. I have the master bedroom in my town home and a twin sized bed. There's a lot of extra space.
8. Apparently no one in the city of St. George has ever heard of a "Green Smoothie" before I came here. People stop me all the time to let me know they're appalled by what I'm drinking. Little do they know that I'm appalled by their lack of healthy drinking knowledge.
9. I've hit a horse with my car before... IT WASN'T MY FAULT... and it's a long story...
10. If I had a dog it would be a cocker spaniel mix of some kind and it's name would be Fox.
If I had a goat it would be a pygmy goat and it's name would be Lucky
11. I find this video of my niece incredibly hilarious and have watched well over 1,000 times. haha! (it's short, but watch it to the end)
Now to answer Lauren's 11 Questions:
1. If you had to wear skirts for the rest of your life, or jeans for the rest of your life, which would you choose?
Probably jeans. As much as I LOVE skirts, I don't think I could wear them forever.
2. What was your favorite PBS kids show growing up?
ARTHUR! All the way.
3. Who is cooler? Zack Morris or Cory Matthews?
Zack Morris. Duh.
4. What is your least favorite smell in the world?
Hmmm... I know there is one... But I can't think of it. I'll say garbage I guess. haha!
5. What's the worst injury you have ever had?
Oh, that's a long story... Short version- I made a game called "bombs away" when I was 5. Climbed to the top bunk of my bunk bed, tied a jump rope around my waist and around the bar, then jumped off yelling "Bombs Away!". I thought I was bungee jumping. I swung around and hit my mouth on the lower bed's bar... lots of blood.
6. What book have you read more than once?
Every book I own. haha! My favorite is "The Host" by Stephanie Meyer though.
7. What do you take the most photos of?
The scenery. I'm always amazed at the beauty of this earth.
8. What is the first perfume you ever purchased/wore?
Cool Water. Oh, you too? Ok.
9. What is your ideal date?
haha! I actually just told this to Ashley over FB chat. In St. George my ideal date would be- Ride the Carousel in Town Square and have a picnic, then look at the stars after the sun has set.
10. Tell me your favorite thing about the state you live in.
The Mountains. Hands down. (and my family, of course. haha!)
11. Most frequented website?
Blogger. Boring. (my top sites are blogger, pinterest, fb, gmail, photobucket, and picnik)
Questions for the ladies I tag:
1. If you had to do one of these over again, which would it be: Pre School, Elementary, Jr High/ Middle School, High School, or College?
2. Mountains, Desert, Plains, or Tropics?
3. If you could only eat savory or sweet things for the rest of your life, which would you choose- and why?
4. Are you right handed or left handed?
5. If you could pick your DREAM vacation- where would you go?
6. Would you rather live in the sea (under the water), the sky (on a cloud), or in space?
7. If I say "Blue" you say? (first thing that comes to mind... it's random)
8. What is the happiest memory you can think of?
9. How long have you been blogging?
10. Would you rather live with chronic pain or the worst pain you can imagine for 24 hours?
11. Tribal, Floral, Stripes, or Polka Dots?