Sunday's are my favorite day of the week. A day of rest, just what everyone needs. :) Anyone agree? Life just seems to be so busy lately, plus my sister is visiting. I haven't had time to read hardly any blogs this last week, miss you guys! But, tomorrow is my day off, so I will catch up!
1. I looked in the mirror the other night to find that lovely hair do.
2. Loving this shirt I won from Fujii Apparle Design's on Etsy. (LOVE the shirt and how quickly it arrived!)
3. That would be a volcano! It doesn't work anymore though.
4. Looked in my rear view mirror to see that I drove home with my gas cap open. Whoops.
5. I don't have a full length mirror, so I have to stand on the toilet in the downstairs bathroom...
6. My friend and I went to get free pancakes at IHOP for National Pancake Day. It was super busy so we had to wait a while. I was STARVING and kept saying how I needed AT LEAST a whole stack of pancakes. Well, I made it through half a short stack... almost. haha!
7. This is what my day looks like when I don't have clients at school. Sitting, and book work. :P
8. After A LOT of trouble, my car seems to be (knock on wood) fixed!!
9. Made my first tip last Saturday from the guy I talked about in THIS POST.
Have a GREAT Sunday!! Did you do anything exciting this weekend??
P.S. Happy Birthday to my Dad!! He is the kindest most selfless man in the world. Plus he can do ANYTHING! I'm seriously, not exaggerating. Ask anyone who knows him, and they will agree. :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!
P.P.S. If you haven't voted yet, I would LOVE if you'd take a few minutes to vote for my Hunger Games picture!!
CLICK HERE TO VOTE
just follow all of the steps! I know they're a pain.