Do you know what today is? It's the day that the 7 Questions for tomorrow's link up are announced on my FB Page! I'd love for you to join in the fun! :D Because it is just that- FUN!
Life... haven't updated on that in a while. Here's what's been happenin'...
1. My sister used Mixbook to make THE cutest book of our Alaskan Adventures last Summer. It is now one of my most prized possessions. PLUS- it's the best site to use for online scrapbooking (in my opinion and hers. She tried several other sites before I suggested she try mixbook), it came in 1 WEEK, and the quality is excellent. I highly recommend it!
2. Oh my. My life was made complete a couple of weeks ago when Miss Lena and Miss Kelley came through this little town and we were able to meet! They are two of my favorite bloggers and I just felt so at ease hanging out with them. They're pretty much the coolest people I've ever met.
3. Miss Courtney lives just 45 min from me (that's close considering where I live) and works in town a few days a week. So last Wednesday we took a trip to Target together where I picked that outfit for her. She doesn't do color very much so we were broadening her horizons. She loves it. :) Then we went to dinner and chatted about awesome things. I'm so grateful she lives so "close". It's definitely a tender mercy.
4. Found that on FB last night... hahahahaha!!
5. While I miss my green, mountainous home up north, it is definitely beautiful here. A different kind of beautiful.
6. Miss Janette (my Blog of the Week) mentioned me on instagram the other day to see if I could make that face. Little did she know I am PRO at making silly faces. You'll see a great one in tomorrows 7 Questions post. :)
7. Funny story- So my friend and I went to her house during our school lunch break. I open her fridge (she didn't make this, that's why we didn't know) and see left over spaghetti noodles and what looks like meat sauce to go with it. So we heat it up and notice it doesn't smell like spaghetti... We eat it... it's Sloppy Joe meat... with noodles. We named it Slopghetti. Patent pending... jk.
8. Oh Oreo. You never cease to amaze me. No, I didn't try it.
9. I was so excited when my package I won from Janee's blog courtesy of Lou, arrived! It was full of awesome goodies!
10. Yesterday was my day off- but I had to go to school because we had a guest artist... I wasn't happy about it. I'm one of those people that doesn't want to even think about work/ school on my day off. Even if I love my job/ classes. Guess I just need that refresher day?
11, 12, 13, 14, 15, & 16. It was my roommate- Katie's bday the other day! We surprised her with a cake, a "You're Special" balloon (not my choice... haha!), a present, and SILLY STRING! What could be better? haha!
How have YOOOOOU been?! I hate not having all the time in the world to blog. Miss you guys! I tried my hardest to read as many posts as I could yesterday. It felt great. :)