So I've decided to start a new Blogging game. I had so much fun making up THESE crazy questions for the "11 things" post that I wanted to take it a step further.
So, each Tuesday (eh, we'll see how i feel about EVERY week) I will post 7 questions (5 is too little and 10 is too much) that I want you all to answer on my Facebook page. Then you will write up your answers in your own post, and link up back here on Wednesday! :D Fun, right?! They are random questions. Things you wouldn't normally think to ask someone. It'll be a super fun way for us all to get to know each other a little better. :)
One catch- each post has to include a funny photo of yourself. I think we all get a little too serious sometimes.
Since I liked the questions I asked in the 11 things post so much, I'm going to re-use them today. So feel free to answer them on your own blogs and link up!
This picture was taken at the "Festival of Colors" last year. The "powder" does NOT taste good. And it gets everywhere. Still fun!
1. If you could only eat savory or sweet things for the rest of your life, which would you choose- and why?
I would choose savory. As delicious as sweets are, nothing is as satisfying as a good savory meal.
2. Would you rather live in the ocean (underwater), in the sky (on a cloud), or in space?
I would live in the sky. Open, beautiful, and I can visit the earth when ever I want to.
3. Desert, Mountains, Plains, or Tropics?
4. Would you rather live with chronic pain or the worst pain you can imagine for 24 hours?
Well... I've had appendicitis, which I've heard is worse than childbirth. And I had to sit in the hospital for almost 24 hours before they could get me into surgery. I made it through that alive, so I'd probably say worst pain for 24 hrs. Then it's over. I think we forget how short 24 hrs really is.
5. If you had to repeat one of these again, which would it be? Preschool, Elementary, Jr High/ Middle School, High School, College.
As much as I wouldn't want to, I would pick Jr High. I could have done a better job. haha!
6. Tribal, Floral, Stripes, or Polka Dots?
Well, I wear all of these. But I'd probably pick Floral and Stripes... and tribal... and polka dots! Ah! Too hard! Ok, Stripes aaaand... Floral. But I'm not satisfied with that decision. haha!
7. Are you right handed or left handed?
I am Left Handed! Betcha didn't know that! :D Lefty's Unite!
Now it's your turn! Can't wait to read your answers!!