It's time for the second "7 Things" post! I'd love for any and all of you to participate, so just link up below! Also, Loren of Pandora's Craft Box made this lovely button for you to use in your link up! Hooray!
First, my funny photo:
I know, this outfit is fantastic. It was a while ago... The funny part would be my eyes. I have hyperthyroidism/ Graves Disease and this photo was taken right after I found out that it can lead to bulging eyes.
1. Pick a boyfriend: Edward Cullen, Peeta Mellark, or Harry Potter
Such a tough question... But I have to go with Edward. Best BF material.
2. If you HAD to have a crazy hairdo, what hairdo would you choose and why? (mohawk, mullet, etc)
I'm thinking something like this:
Because who doesn't want woodland creatures on their head? Although I'd definitely need a fox on there. Because, you know, they're my favorite.
3. If you could be a celebrity what would you like to be celebrated for? (Dance, Singing, Acting, Reality TV [ie no reason], Political Leader, etc)
Well, blogging obviously. But if that weren't an option... I am a great actress. I've never been in any plays or anything... but I should have been.
4. Be honest- do you brush and floss your teeth daily?
I HONESTLY do. :) Can't stand going to bed or leaving the house without brushing & flossing.
5. What is one fear you are working to overcome?
Oh I have so many... I guess my fear of fear then. I really wish so many things didn't scare me.
6. White Chocolate, Milk Chocolate, Dark Chocolate, or Semi-Sweet (isn't that just dark chocolate)??
Milk Chocolate. But I know Dark Chocolate is much better for you...
7. What is one trend you wish you could pull off?
The big floppy hat. I'm so little it would just look ridiculous. :(
That's all from my end! Can't wait to read your answers!