I'm participating in the January Photo a Day challenge on Instagram (an iPhone app). Each day we're given a different topic and we're supposed to share a photo based around that topic. Here are my photos from the first 9 days...
1. You- I know, I've already shared this picture. But I happened to take it the same day the challenge started. So I just used this one. Oh! And I know my bangs need a serious trim (this was over a week ago, they're now side swept bangs), it's happening today.
2. Breakfast- I make a meeeeeaaaaan french toast!
3. Something You Adore- Well, I do adore this silver tea set that I snagged for $15 at a thrift store (I know it's tarnished, I kind of like it that way). BUT there are other things I could have done that would have been better choices. I'd just already shared them or wanted to save them for a later date.
4. Letterbox- This is my mailbox, it's a lot cuter from the front, but it also has our addresses on the front and I didn't feel like ruining the photo w a cover up.
5. Something You Wore- You see, I was sick all last week (feeling better, still sniffling) and I happened to be wearing the warmest thing I could find this day, my fleece jacket (I also had a long sleeve shirt underneath and was still freezing).
6. Makes You Smile- My long conversations with my sister who lives far away. :) I hadn't found anything "challenge" worthy to share, and then my sister called.
7. Favorite- This happens to be my favorite cupcake ever. It may not have cured my sickness but it made me happy. :)
8. Your Sky- Usually my sky is BEAUTIFUL, (you've seen plenty of proof, and I'll share more tomorrow), but all that day it was gloomy and grey. This is the only time I saw anything other than clouds.
9. Daily Routine- Mon- Fri I drive the same construction filled road to and from work. What makes it enjoyable is good music and spectacular views. :)
Happy Tuesday everyone!
Oh!! P.s. If you follow me on instagram (gentrilee) please introduce yourself so I know who you are! Sometimes Im not sure if it's a blog friend who found me or a random instagram user. :)
P.P.S. I'm sorry that this is the most interesting thing I have to share right now. Remember how I was sick and didn't do anything all last week? ya. And now I've been working on something that is taking up all of my energy. Hopefully I'll have fun things for you soon.