Happy Saturday everyone! I will be spending all day moving into my new apartment (fingers crossed!!! Wouldn't hurt if you crossed yours too. And maybe some toes...) so I'm going to leave you with the second set of my January Photo a Day Instagram shots!
1. Childhood- I still remember this moment so well. It was pre-school picture day and I was NOT ok with that rubber chicken. My friends, teacher, and the photographer tried everything they could think of to get me to smile... nothing.
2. Where You Sleep- Well, this is were I used to sleep. By tonight (are you still crossing your fingers??) I will have a new bedroom! I don't think it'll be near this cute though. I will miss that room.
3. Close-Up- I was loving my new shirt, new hair, and my favorite lipstick.
4. In Your Bag- First of all, I am so in love with my bag it's not even funny. Thanks again Chablis (my sister)! I like to keep my bags small because a. I'm not a purse person and b. It keeps me from stuffing it full of junk.
5. Something You're Reading- I didn't read much that day. I did however read class information. I'm so excited aaaaaaaaaand super nervous!
6. Happiness- On Sunday night, anytime I had to get from one spot to another I did it by sliding there in my socks. So fun. :)
7. Morning- It was a cold and gloomy Monday morning. Blech. :P
8. Water- It's basically the only thing I drink and THIS water bottle is THE best! Not kidding. Buy yourself ten.
9. Something You Bought- The last thing I bought was this fabric for a project (which became two, sorta) I am working on. :D I can't wait to share it with you! (it's a lot more tangerine than orange. I'll have to take better pictures.)
Have a great weekend everyone! Keep your phalanges crossed for me, please!