Happy weekend everyone. :)
First- Do any of my Australian readers have a spare bedroom? Winter has decided it's his turn, and I just don't agree with that. So I might just pack up my bags and head south for the winter. Those birds have the right idea.
Here are some shots from my weekend so far:
1. I finished Matched! SO good! I'm going to go grab the newly released sequel today! Eep! (I must say it was a tad slow at first. Still good, just not what I was expecting. But the end is very good and very intense.)
2. Just some grapes with a curly stem. They were fun, and delicious!
3. Thought I could roller skate last night. HA! Fell right on my bottom within the first 30 seconds... Awesome.
4. Switched to a lame scooter after one turn around the... skate floor? What is it called? Rink? (notice my thick layers? It's that cold. Or I'm a baby.)
5. The pattern of my new skirt! AH! I didn't think it'd come so soon, so happy it did! Can't wait to wear it!