Happy Thursday everyone! First- I'm guest posting over at Sloanbook today sharing an AWESOME DIY! Be sure to check it out. :)
I wanted to share with you some photos I've been hoarding on my phone and haven't had a chance to share. So here are some random Instagrams from the past... month or so. :)
1. the two pairs of shoes I was debating between last Saturday. I can't pass up a shoe opportunity when I find something wonderful in a size 4! Plus they were both on sale! (I went with the bootie.)
2. The flower I received from Courtney over at Lil Noodle Bug came in such cute packaging!
3. Oh you know, just playing around. haha!
4. The presents I received from Miss Emmett Katherine- a feather/leather/bead hair extension, friendship bracelets, and yummy chocolate and fudge!
5. A little gift I received from one of my old dance students when I taught her class again on Saturday!
6. My old dance class- Miss them so much! It was a blast teaching them again!
7. The cute package that arrived in the mail from EmK (see #4)
8. That skirt I showed you a few days ago was from Anthro and even the packaging was beautiful (I would expect nothing less).
9. I can't get enough of the beauty that surrounds my little city.
Sorry for the randomness. I've been meaning to post about them and just couldn't find the opportunity.
Speaking of things I've been meaning to post about- remember when I said I'd do a Q&A post... forever ago? Well, I just haven't found a chance for that either. SO if you'd like to add any more questions to the list go ahead and leave them in the comments! :)
P.S. Don't forget to enter the giveaway that was announced yesterday! It's a good one!!