First off- I just have to say a BIG THANK YOU to all of my awesome readers. I seriously have the best readers out there. You guys are amazing and I consider each one of you a dear friend. Thank you for all you do!
The house is in full Halloween swing! It's so exciting and makes it really FEEL like fall.
I've got some things on my Fall "to-do" list. I don't know if I am going to be able to accomplish all of it. But I must try! haha!
1. Carve the pumpkins (the ones on my porch that were grown in my garden!) for THIS contest... Might end up being more of a joke. Not sure I'm really "pumpkin carving contest material"...
2. Visit the local Fall Festival! Corn mazes (haunted and non-haunted), games, food. It's one of my favorite fall activities!
3. Visit a local Farmer's Market before they're all gone! I've NEVER been to one! GAH!
4. Shop at Gardner Village. One of the best places to go during Halloween.
5. Go to Lauren's house to watch Hocus Pocus and eat caramel popcorn and apples! YUM!
6. Take a drive up the canyon and enjoy the beautiful scenery... I better do this one ASAP or I'll miss it...
7. Have a bonfire up the canyon with a bunch of friends. :)
8. Figure out what I'm going to be for Halloween- REMEMBER I'm taking suggestions for this one! Leave your suggestion of what I should be in the comments!
I know there are more...
What's on your Fall "to-do" list??
P.S. If you're bored and want to hear some more from me you can check out my guest posts from the week HERE, HERE, and HERE. :)
P.P.S. BE SURE to enter the Chevron Pillow Giveaway!