1. The amazing sunset from my rear view mirror. No worries, I was at a stop light when I took this.
2. One of the yummiest cupcakes in the world
3. The bracelets I won in a giveaway last week! I've gotten tons of compliments about them.
4. I FINALLY got around to sending out my Alaska Giveaway prizes. Ya... I should probably be banned from sending giveaway prizes... it took me WAY too long.
5. Divergent (sorry about the awkwardness of this photo...)- the book I read this weekend. Well, really it only took me a few hours. haha! When I am reading, nothing else happens... It was really good and I'd definitely recommend it!
6. Sorry this photo is so bad... I was "secretly" snapping a photo of Bentley from last the season of the Bachelorette. Yep, he lives in my city and goes to the same building as I do for church. As you can tell I did not succeed in keeping my paparazzi-ing on the DL... He looked right at me... whoops.
7. I pinned what was supposed to be the "Best Broccoli in the World" recipe a couple of weeks ago and decided to try it this last Sunday. It was delicious!
This is my 2nd attempt at THIS magic photo contest. Let me know which out of the picture below or THIS one- which you like better! Don't be surprised if you see more.