Hello my lovelies!!
I have made it home safe and sound! Honestly though... I was ready to turn the car around and go back the other way! I got too used to my adventurous life in Alaska that I'm so not ready for reality. haha! Well, to be honest there is a small part of me that is ready to just start the next part of my life already instead of stressing about it. But the majority of me just wants to go back!
Our drive from Alaska to Utah was so fun and filled with many exciting stories. However, my eyes are burning from exhaustion and so this is the best I can do for you today- Snapshots from my phone... haha! Promise I have many more pictures. I just can't get myself to edit them yet. :P Too tired.
(so in the order of left to right and top to bottom)
1. my niece holding up the Matanuska Glacier. Ever seen "Despicable Me"? "Honey! Take ma picture! I'm holding the pyramids (or in our case- the glacier) in my hands!"
2. A mama bear and her 3 cubs! We are INCREDIBLY lucky to have seen this! :D Such a hi-light of our drive!
3. Driving... Driving... Driving...
4. My nephew's footy pajamas. Can't get enough of them!
5. My niece put rubber gloves on her feet while we were packing and called herself a monkey. haha!
6. Lots of pine cones or as my nephew calls them- porcupines. haha!
7. More driving
8. My favorite treat from Canada
9. Sleeping while driving
10. I had to pick up more boxes for my sister. I am incredibly short and basically couldn't see over the cart. It was dangerous.
11. Me holding up the glacier
12. My nephew almost running into their dog Zeus
13. Canada apparently sells Cadburry Eggs all year long!!
14. Jelly made from the Fireweed Flower in Alaska... my sister left it in our hotel... I didn't even get to taste it! :(
Have a wonderful Tuesday everyone! I seriously missed you guys!
The first Alaska Giveaway is now CLOSED! You still have time to enter the other 5 if you haven't!! HURRY HURRY HURRY! I'll announce all the winners this coming Sunday! :D