Too much excitement right here... brace yourself:
- Rue (sisters kitten) thought she could catch (and even thought she DID catch) the ceiling fan last night. I laughed. It's a 20 ft. ceiling. Aiming high? teehee
- Re-reading the Hunger Games series. It's still good, in case you were wondering.
- Was INCREDIBLY ornery this morning. Took a nap and calmed down.
- Wondered why not as many bloggers posted today. Usually I have a hard time keeping up with all of the posts.
- Heard from my big sis for the first time in a couple of days... FINALLY!
- I've been eating healthier until I just ate waaaaay too much pizza with the younger sis.
- Too excited for my BIRTDAY! 23 sounds like a pretty number. Prettier than 22.
- Ordered the Fox Necklace from my Birtday Wish List last night! (well, my mom paid for it... it is my Birtday after all)
- Decided I want a LOT of balloons for my Birtday...
- Thought too much about my Birtday, I've got to get a more interesting life and so I can think about other things...
and last but not least...
- Contemplating taking Kendi Everyday's 30 for 30 Challenge... I have a hard time dressing well in the summer. I'm lazy. But I think this could be a good challenge for me.... still contemplating.
Too much excitement for you?? I knew it!